The library is now open to the public! We are so excited to see you all. Bring those library cards and come stock back up on material and check out the new facility! Patrons may enter through the doors on the back of the building in the parking lot on 4th St.
Just a reminder as we will still be adhering to all of our previous health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons.
- Limited to 100 patrons at a time.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all ages 2 and up.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place.
- We also ask that patrons limit their stays to one hour or less at this time.
- Please stay home if you have been around anyone with COVID and/or you have had a fever within the last 24 hours.
A full list of guidelines can be found at https://jdcpl.us/covid19/
Temporary Library Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturdays, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Library-to-go service is available for those unable to come inside. Please call the library at 812-482-2712 for more information.
If you need a library card, please visit https://jdcpl.us/get-a-library-card/ to register online before you arrive. Then just bring an ID to the desk and we’ll get you a card. If you think your card is expired, just stop by any information desk and we will get you updated.
The Jasper Community Arts galleries are also open for the public to view and we encourage all to come view! If you are not comfortable visiting in person quite yet, please visit the online galleries at www.thyenclarkculturalcenter.com