Can’t find a book in our catalog? You can see if another library in Indiana has the book and request to have it sent here! Check out SRCS and enjoy the new world of possibilities it opens!
- Books published within the last 9 months may not be borrowed or requested
- Fine for late return of an ILL is $1.00 per item per day
- Patron must have a vaild JDCPL library card
- Maximum of 10 requests per month
- Patron is responsible for replacement cost of lost or damaged materials and/or any other fees imposed by the lending library
- Patron will be notified when requested item is available and it will be held for 5 days before it is returned to lending library
- Failure to pick up 3 ILL requests will result in loss of ILL privileges for 6 months
- If lending library permits, loan period will be for 3 weeks. Renewals of ILL materials can only be granted by ILL manager.