Join our Friends of the Library Groups!
Friends of the Library is an organization of patrons committed to expanding and enriching the programs of the Library.
Belonging to the Friends of the Library means that you will show support for programs and events at the Library by:
- Contributing financially
- Spreading the word about programs and events offered at the Library
Activities our organization supports include
- Summer Reading programs, through soliciting of donations and gifts for programs and prizes.
- Keurig and coffee served at the Library programs and events.
- Fundraising activities such as the Book Sales, Food Events, Trivia Nights and more.
- Hospitality Events.
- Early bird specials on Book Sales and events.
- Discounts for room rental.
- Community involvement.
- Shared experiences with Friends, Family, Co-workers and community members
The Library benefits when planning for the future of the Library and its programs because of Friends’ input, support, outreach, and volunteering.
How can I participate or support the Library?
There are many ways to participate and support the Jasper-Dubois County Public Library as a member of Friends of the Library.
- Attend the scheduled Friends meetings.
- Assist in fundraising to benefit the Library.
- Volunteer to assist at special events.
- Solicit Donations of materials or funds for programs.
- Encourage others to participate in Library activities, events, and programs.
- Be an active user of the Library and its many services.
- Provide your input and lend your talents in the development of successful programs.
- Follow and Share posts from the Library and the Friends.
Fill out & return to the appropriate library.