Join us in the NEW MakerSpace at the Jasper Public Library to learn more about 3D printing.
During the session we will :
- Explain Safety procedures and guidelines for use of MakerSpace and equipment.
- Introduce the basics of 3D printing.
- Explain the process of finding models to 3D print, with limited discussion on CADing models.
- Introduce CURA slicing software to load your model for printing.
- Set up follow-up appointments, as needed to finalize your certification process for using the 3D printer.
Only registered participants may be in the MakerSpace during the session, to allow for social distancing.