Jobs at the Library
The following job(s) are available within the Jasper-Dubois County Public Library system. To apply for a position at the library, please visit that branch to pick up an application or fill out this PDF form and send the completed application back to the e-mail address listed in the job posting. No phone calls please.
E-verify Notice: English | Spanish
Right to Work: English | Spanish
- View the job description here: Jasper Library Assistant Bilingual Part-time Circulation Services (Clerk)
- Download an application to fill out or to print here: Library Job Application
Jasper Public Library position available: Library Assistant I: Bilingual (English/Spanish) Part-time Circulation Services (Clerk)
The Jasper Public Library has an immediate opening for a Part-time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Library Assistant position. The position is 20 hours per week and starting pay is $11.18 per hour
The position includes working one evening per week, two afternoons and two out of every five weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Starting wage is $11.18 per hour.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates with computer knowledge are preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The selection of the successful candidate will be made by assessment of education and background, interview; review of references, and other appropriate job-related procedures. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Applications are available at the Jasper Public Library, or you may click here to download and/or print an application to fill out and take to the Jasper Library. You may e-mail a completed application as well to the e-mail address given below.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. If you have questions, please contact Christine Golden at .